Welcome to Tavendale & Partners' New Zealand National
Show Jumping & Show Hunter Championships website.
Jane Thompson from Pegasus Communications is our media and photography co-ordinator for the 2020 event.
If you would like more information or media releases about the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We asked that those with cameras (including cameras on phones) limit themselves to only photographing the rider they come with/are supporting. Only accredited official photographers have access to take photos from inside the arena, including in the presentation area. They are also the only people able to sell their photos taken at the show. We also ask other photographers not to load photos on Facebook pages offering them to competitors for free or a donation.
Jane Thompson: www.pegasuscommunications.co.nz
Olivia Skidmore: www.oliviaskidmorephotography.com
Sophie Simson: www.sophiesimsonphotography.co.nz
Mel Fletcher: www.melsmoments.co.nz
Bella Maitland: www.bellamaitlandphotographynz.pixieset.com/
We are operating a roster system in order to give all competitors the opportunity to have a great image of their special moments in all arenas.
The official photographers have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• obey the rules of the Media Manager, and/or Committee, Judges and Ground Jury (especially when it comes to safety)
• work a roster situation where photographers are assigned to an arena for half a day. If any arena finishes early, then that photographer may come to another arena. The goal is to have every arena covered for the show and not to have many photographers in the main arena and none in arena 3. Photographers assigned to an arena are also asked to cover the prize giving where possible.
• If any photographers are going to shoot from within the arena (limit of two photographers per arena at any one time), they must wear a high viz vest at all times and be well /appropriately dressed. They will also stand in a safe and non-distracting place at all times.
• Photographers will be supplying ten quality photos in a timely manner to the organisers (high resolution, no logo or small logo).
• Photographers will have exclusive access to the presentation area and inside the arenas to be able to get unique images. We will endeavour to restrict the presentation area to official photographers only wherever possible and ask members of the public not to enter the arena to take photos.
Got any queries? Want more information? Email Jane at
If you would like to know more about equestrian photography, check out this useful article:
Please support the official photographers and do yourself a favour by having a great photo to remember the event by.